We take great care to ensure our swimwear fits well and most importantly, makes you feel confident and beautiful. We welcome you to try on your swimwear in the comfort of your home. We want you to be 100% stoked with your SEPTEMBER suit but if you’re not, we accept returns and exchanges that comply with our policy within 7 days of delivery.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are shipped to our customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact customer service immediately, otherwise we are not liable.
Refunds and exchanges are sent to either the US or Bali. Please contact us so we can find the best solution for you.
Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, unless the product was damaged/defective when you received it.
1) Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, specific item/s you would like to return and reason for return. If it’s a faulty return, please include a picture.
2) Once you receive the RA#, return the order with the packing slip, RA# and the reason for return or if it’s an exchange. If you don't have the packing slip, please include your name, email address, order number.
3) Place item(s) in secure packaging and tape securely. For your safety, we recommend sending via a trackable and insured method so that the carrier will refund you in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse. We are not responsible for loss of item or damage in shipping.
4) Post within 7 days of the date you received the package.
5) Refunds will be processed within 3-5 days of receiving the returned garments. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
We hold the right to deny refunds or exchanges if the merchandise returned does not meet the return policy requirements:
1) shipped after the 14-day grace period
5) damaged in any way
If this occurs, you will be liable for shipping the item back to you.